WRRI obtained excellent national, regional and international recognized reputation through conducting technical consultancy services and cooperation with different agencies that have similar interests all over the world In addition, WRRI has recently completed several projects focusing on IWRM and projects related to stakeholder engagement such as:
– List of International Projects
- 2007 – 2010 →Flash Floods in Egypt: Prediction and Management (FlaFloM), funded by European Community: LIFE third countries fund project
- 2007 – 2009 → Hydrologic Modeling in Sinai – University of Louisiana – USA
- 2006 – 2008 → Flood Prediction and Water Management for Sinai Peninsula Using Remote Sensing and Distributed Hydrologic Modeling Techniques, funded by the US – Egypt – the Academy of Science and Technology
- 2006 – 2008 → South Sinai Water Resources Development in Wadi Dahab – Italian government
- 2004 – 2006 → Water Supply for Bedouin Settlement in El Shiekh Zuwyied-Rafah Area in North Sinai, Egypt, funded by Islamic Bank for Development
- 2002 – 2010 →Friend/Nile Basin, first stage (2002-2005) and second stage (2005-2010), funded by Belgium Government
- 2002 – 2006 → Evaluation and Development of Protection Works from Flash Flood in Wadi Watier, South Sinai, Egypt, funded by Italian Government
- 1995 – 2004 → North Sinai Hydrogeological Map – Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), first stage North Sinai, Second stage, South Sinai
- 1994 – 1996 → South Sinai Water Resources Development Project Jointly with Italian Government .
- 1993 – 1999 →South Sinai Groundwater Resources Study in the Arab Republic of Egypt Final Report.
- 1993 → Rural development of North Sinai – German Agency for Technical Cooperation (GTZ)
- 1988 – 1992 → Gebel El-Maghara Rural Development Project Jointly with Italian Government.
- 1988 – 1992 → North Sinai Groundwater Resources Study in the Arab Republic of Egypt Final Report, JICA .
- 1981 – 1992 → Water Resources Studies in the Sinai Peninsula Jointly with EEC.